I’m getting ready to attend a graduation ceremony for one of my stepdaughters and think this look is perfect! Wondering what to wear to a graduation ceremony this year? Show them you’re proud and show up in style! I love the rock stud flat slides and sandals for walking and standing since they are both super comfortable and elevate any look. Shop this year’s graduation looks below if you have a special someone graduating this year. You don’t want to wait too long to find the perfect ensemble!
Outfit Ideas for your graduation day ensemble
1. Elevate any outfit with you shoes, bag and jewelry.
2. Keep comfort in mind while sitting in your chosen outfit and standing in those fabulous shoes. Be mindful of these possible situations:
- The car ride may be long.
- Due to traffic in and out you may have to wait to park or pull out afterwards.
- Parking may be far from the building and you may be walking outside in heat, rain, or walking a far distance.
- You may have to sit for a long time depending on the size of the graduating class.
3. In addition to your phone and lip gloss it’s a good idea to bring some mints or candy and a small water.
4. Bring Flowers! If you want to be a little extra make them the school colors!
Most importantly when you see your graduate is to wear your smile big and proud!
Related links: What to Wear to a Graduation Ceremony
*Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate/referral links and I do receive a small commission/store credit if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this channel in doing so!* Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Leave a Reply