This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
ShiftCon Eco-Wellness Influencer Conference will be October 3-5 in Atlanta this year and I’m so excited to attend! I have been evolving to be more aware of making sustainable choices in my daily life from reusable items instead of disposable, choosing organic items or growing my own in my small container garden.
ShiftCon gives you a chance to see the city (great time of year to visit), network with organic brands, natural brands and other bloggers, eat Non-GMO food for a weekend, learn more about the movement for nontoxic products & bring home tons of swag!
Why attend the ShiftCon conference?
- Lots of swag from the awesome swag bag and freebies on the floors to enjoy and/or blog/vlog about, review, etc.
- Meet companies and brands to collaborate with for us to promote their products.
- Make friends with other “green bloggers” no matter what shade of green and learn some things to help you along.
- Enjoy networking and parties.
- Great Non-GMO food to enjoy!
- The booze is better for you too! ShiftCon has sourced Organic wine and Preservative-free beer.
- Write off this fun event because it is actually a business expense.
- Even if you aren’t an influencer it is a great way to find new ideas on how to live more sustainable and try new products.
- Friday and Saturday start with a fitness workout ex. yoga.
- Learn and be inspiredfrom healthy living pioneers at the seminars
This conference brings together influencers focused on green content creation, food and environment.
To join me in the fun, learn, and network you can use the link below.
ShiftCon 2019 Eco-Wellness Influencer Conference Oct 3-5 in Atlanta
Leave a Reply